Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

I should be sleep, but since I’m not here goes a short update.

Right now I feel like shit, more specifically this is how I feel…


Misunderstood

Often I find myself standing in a world of my own.

Misunderstood I feel as if I’m facing the world alone.

No matter what I say or do, I feel as if I’m wrong.

All I ask is that maybe someday I’ll find a place to belong.

What purpose does my life serve? Why must I live?

It seems the more I obtain, the more I am forced to give.

I open my mouth to express my distress and I encounter ridicule.

When I feel as though I’m enlightening the world to my inner self, I’m made to feel like a fool.

Who can I turn to, that might relate to my level of existence?

Who can I find to rescue me from always being a victim of circumstance?

I struggle and fight just to maintain a simple level of sanity.

Each day I find less reason to continue, as the world dumps it’s problems on me.

Fighting this losing battle, I realize I’m doing no good.

Exhaustion has become my companion, as I remain misunderstood.

Its just how I feel right now. I don’t have the time to explain it completely, so I rely on past poems to explain it for me. Here’s another one to explain it…

Endless Misery

Nothing matters, I don’t matter, never did anyway.

I was born November 10th and even now I curse the day.

From the moment I inhaled I was destined to be,

Caught up in this cycle of endless misery.

Nothing fancy, nothing wild just a daily dose of hell.

I initiate each day already knowing I will fail.

I seek the mercy of a bullet to somehow set me free.

From being caught up in this cycle of endless misery.

Everyday I try my best but nothing matters at all.

The bigger the potential happiness the harder I fall.

When I think I’m finally walking right I’m knocked back to a crawl.

Life would be much better if it could just stop and dissolve.

Everything I touch always ends up going sour.

My desire to die and leave this world grows stronger by the hour.

It seems as though God gets pleasure by always choosing me.

To be caught up in this cycle of endless misery.

Nothing I do ever goes right I shouldn’t even try.

My life is one big joke that gets less funny as time goes by.

If only I could die so I wouldn’t always have to be.

Caught up in this cycle of endless misery.


Okay enough depression for now. I’ll do better to update later. I hope.



welcome to my mind, its a strange place to be
but at least you can leave when you want to

mr. me

No comments: