Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Long Time Coming...

Okay so its been many, many, many months, years even, since i last updated this blog. So let me start off easy and simply say this is how i'm feeling lately.  This one never gets old because anytime you're feeling unappreciated or like you need to make yourself heard and felt, this one will apply.  I've been feeling like this alot lately but the strangest part is that i'm actually saying this to myself.  Its a lesson of life, you must first accept yourself for who you are before you can ever expect anyone else to accept you. don't hide from your faults, they are what make you who  you are.  I know my faults, and my assets, now i just need to remember that i am not the sum of my faults. Love me or hate me, I am Me...

I Am Me

 

Know me as I am

My goals, my dreams, my points of view

The way I think, the way I act

Should not be altered to comfort you

Know me as I am

 

Love me for me

Not because of what I do or what I can do

Don't love me because of what I've obtained

Possessions alone do not make a name

Love me for me

 

I am who I am

I cannot change myself to fit your life

My personality can't be molded into what you call right

I won't become something else to be accepted in your sight

I am who I am

 

I am me



No comments: